Mission, Vision, Values
To provide flexible and innovating solutions in an opportune timeframe and with high standards of safety and quality within the scope of commercial air transport on a global scale, focusing on the requirements and expectations of passengers and clients, on the sustainable growth of the business, on the well being of employees and in social and environmental responsibility.
White Airways, S.A intends to be recognized by passengers, clients and the general public as an aircraft operator of reference in its business sector, for the high quality of its operation and for the flexibility, innovation and excellence of its services.
The values that orientate the management of White Airways, SA and which seek to be incorporated in its cultural organisation are:
- Safety - Respect for life and prevent occurrences which drive to personal injures or material damages as fundamental value and the first priority within the company;
- Passengers and Clients Satisfaction - Provide flexible and innovative solutions, with excellence standards, exceeding the expectations of passengers and clients and ensuring their loyalty;
- Innovation - Implementations of new or significantly improved solutions with the purpose of reinforce the competitive position, increase the performance, or the knowledge;
- Globalization - Operate on a global environment with the same safety and service excellence standards;
- Sustainability - Carry out the activities and utilize the resources on a conscientious manner, in order to ensure the company continuing viability and the employee’s welfare;
- Social Responsibility - Respect for the health and well-being of employees, for the community and for the environment;
- Continuing Improvement - The permanent search for excellence, implementing the best practices and employing motivated and highly qualified persons.